Bhuigaon Bird Watching
Bhuigaon Beach is located near Nallasopara and is well known for it's vast diversity of resident and migratory shore-birds. It also has grassland and wetland habitats on the way to the beach which makes it an ideal place for watching various birds. The beach is of sandy type, where a few marine organisms can also be observed.
Know Your Program
05:30 am : Start from Dadar Plaza Talkies.
07:30 AM : Reach the village and walk towards Bhuigaon Beach
07:45 AM : Reach Bhuigaon Beach, have breakfast & do the introduction
08:00 AM : Start the Birding and indulge in watching other flora and fauna enroute.
12:00 PM : Have lunch. Start return Journey
03:00 PM : Reach Mumbai
What to Bring!
1. Carry 1-2 Ltr of water (compulsory).
2. Wear good shoes.
3. Carry Cap/Scarf/Goggles.
4. Carry Sunscreen or any other Sun lotion.
5. Carrying Binocular and Camera is optional.
6. Participants are required to wear dull coloured clothes ONLY (Compulsory).
7. Green and brown are best suited for Nature trails as they help you camouflage with the environment without alarming any wildlife present in the vicinity.
8. Do not touch any creature or plant without permission.
9. Strictly, NO smoking, alcohol consumption or intake of un-prescribed drug will not be tolerated.
What not to Bring!
Chappals, Money, Expensive jewellery, Electronic gadgets and junk food.
This is a sample itinerary. Kshitij reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of our program as a result of unforeseen circumstances, including weather, environment or health hazards. To the best of our ability, substitution of activities will be comparable to, or better than the original activity.