New Year Eve
Away from the city madness and all sorts of pollution, we have planned a New Year Eve celebration in the wild near the foothills of a mountain. Surrounded by the farms, this is a perfect opportunity to enjoy a family date in the cool winter weather and ringing in the New year with a campfire, live music and karaoke
Know Your Program
04:30 pm : Reach Campsite, Keep you luggage in tent
05:00 pm : Tea & Snack
06:00 pm : Fun Games
09:00 pm : Dinner
10:30 pm : Live Performance by Musician & Karaoke
12:30 pm : Me Time. Seat around campfire, share your stories or sleep in tent
07:00 am : Wake up & have breakfast
09:00 am : Event closure. Start return journey
- Participants are free to stay awake or sleep as per their convenience.
- Jain food can be arranged
What to Bring!
1. Carry enough warm clothing (particularly to keep your ears, body and feet warm) like scarf, sweaters, hood jackets, skull caps, shawls / sheets, Closed Shoes (mandatory). (Temp in Night will dip considerably 16-18 degree C).
2. We will be providing a tent with soft bedding and pillow. Kindly carry your own extra blanket
3. We recommend that participants stock themselves with Light snacks (Biscuits, Chips & Chocolate and Personal Water bottle ½ Litre (Mandatory) - (Need to drink water regularly to avoid dehydration).
4. Carry a Small Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
5. It is advisable to carry your personal medication (if any) and mosquito repellent cream.
6. It goes without saying that littering at the camp-site is not permissible and we will be making arrangements for garbage bin that can be put to their optimum use.
7. Participant are required to carry ID proof (e.g. PAN card, Driving License) for On Site Camp Registration
Terms & Condition
- Prior Registration is compulsory for all the participants.
- Although the camp-site is secure with fencing, NO ONE should wander off the camp-site without intimating the organizers or without organizer’s permission.
- Use Site, Equipment’s and Tents with precaution’s – Any Damages to Tents will recovered from Tent allocated participants/students (500/- Per Person)
- Please do respect the belongings of others at the campsite and avoid damaging any articles, tents, etc. Any Damage to Tent will be recovered from the participant.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at the Site.
- The organizers reserve the right to expel offending participants from the camp-site.
29 Dec to 30 Dec
30 Dec to 31 Dec
31 Dec to 01 Jan
Open for all
Triple Sharing - Rs.3200/-
Double Sharing - Rs. 3400/-
This is a sample itinerary. Kshitij reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of our program as a result of unforeseen circumstances, including weather, environment or health hazards. To the best of our ability, substitution of activities will be comparable to, or better than the original activity.