This Space Camp is all what you might need to get an insightful sneak-peek into astronomy beyond the visible sun, moon and the stars. This specially curated camp brings for the kids an adventure in space science and land based easy grade adventure. Space Sessions will be conducted at an observatory and a Space Centre in the vicinity of the campus which has an alliance with NASA. Sessions will be curated by Internationally accredited staff. The picturesque location of this program gives a perfect setting with a clear sky and to satiate the curiosity and keep the kids charged on the program!
Camp Objectives: To understand concepts in astronomy, star gazing, aerospace training, and weather change. To learn the application of the elements of space, rocketry, telescope, sun-scope and their functionality. Application of the concepts learnt by means of various hands-on activities
Know Your Program
- Program deliverables are Self-made Rockets & Workbooks
- Small group size enabling personal bonding and vigilance
- Practice of Experiential Methodology, thus creating a SAFE Environment for the child to participate and express freely
- NO COMPETITION throughout the camp, ensuring the kids feel welcome, and do not feel pressurized emotionally or socially
- Kids are actively involved in the decision making and day planning during the camp stays, thus enabling the kids to take charge of their program, and helping them cope with the consequences of their choice
- Completely fun and exploration based camps, whilst giving the kids enough time to bond with fellow participants and enjoy FREE PLAY!
Departure from Borivali at around 5 am by Private Bus for Panchgani. On the way pick up from Andheri, Kala Nagar, Amar Mahal (Chembur), Vashi and Panvel. Have Breakfast Enroute. Reach campsite at 1 pm
-Space Observatory Activities
Trek/ Rhythmic exercise
Space Observatory Activities
Bonfire & Performances
Burma bridge &
Depart from campsite at 2 pm. Arrival at Mumbai around at 9 pm. On the way drops at Vashi, Amar Mahal (Chembur), Sion, Santacruze, Vile Parle, Andheri, Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali & Borivali.
This is a sample itinerary. Kshitij reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of our program as a result of unforeseen circumstances, including weather, environment or health hazards. To the best of our ability, substitution of activities will be comparable to, or better than the original activity.
What to Bring!
Pair of Clothes, Small Empty Shoulder Bag, Safety Pins, Water Bottle, Handkerchiefs, Night Suit, Sport Shoes, Toiletry Pouch, Cap, Sun Screen Lotion, Dairy Pen, Towel, Extra Pair of Socks, Torch, Sunglasses, Plastic Bags, Woolen Sweater
What not to Bring!
Expensive Jewelry, Walkman/Radio, IPod, Mobile Phone, Electronic Games, Junk Food, Snacks or Cold Drinks, Medicine (Except special medication prescribed by Doctor).
- 5 or 5 & Above children: 300/-
- 10 or 10 & above children: 500/-