- Right of admission reserved with KSHITIJ.
- Admission will be given on first come first serve basis
- The Participants along with the application form will pay booking / advance amount. If booking amount is not paid within three days of filling application form, then the registration shall be deemed to be cancelled.
- Balance payments (if any) shall be paid at least 30 days before the program date. If the balance payment is not made within stipulated time, then the registration shall be deemed to be cancelled; and advance amount paid will be forfeited.
Outdoor Programs Regulations:
- Every participant should strictly abide by the given instructions and rules of the program.
- Right of admission reserved with KSHITIJ.
- It is essential to maintain discipline/decency/decorum of the program. Participants to co- operate in creating and keeping the atmosphere cheerful.
- Participants join at their own risk and are responsible for their own belongings.
- While due care for participant’s safety is ensured organizer will not be responsible for any unforeseen accident/ mishap.
- In case of any dispute, the Chief Organizer’s decision will be final and binding on all those concerned. All legal matters will be subject to Bombay Jurisdiction.
- No claim will be entertained for any refunds whatsoever.
- Organizers retain the right to dismiss any participant for misconduct, and that the Director's decision will be final and binding to all those concerned in case of any dispute.
- Any incidental / additional expenses incurred during the outdoor day/ overnight program shall be borne by the participants
- Consumption and/or possession of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette, Narcotic substances etc. is strictly prohibited on camp, treks, safari or other programmes organized by Kshitij
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Kshitij, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- All adventure activities involve certain amount of risk due to inherent nature of these activities. Kshitij is committed to take all possible precautions to minimise the risks. However if the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping, river rafting, rappelling, rock climbing, valley crossing, river crossing or any other adventure sports / activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Kshitij shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever. Parents and guardians of the kids are encouraged to ask questions and get acquainted with risks related to these activities.
- It is not possible for Kshitij to ensure that the Group / Participants will get Railway Reservations (reserved for Participants on their behalf) together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Computerized Railway Reservation System.
- Before commencement of the program each and evey participant has to fill Online Medical Form Participant would have to fill and sign hard copy of Indemnity Bond and submit to Kshitij before commencement of the program In case of minor participant, parent or guardian would have to sign Indemnity Bond
Ask for cash refund
- 61 Days Before - 05% Cancellation of the Program Charges
- 30 Days Before - 10% Cancellation of the Program Charges
- 15 Days Before - 20% Cancellation of the Program Charges
- 10 Days Before - 50% Cancellation of the Program Charges
- Less than 10 Days - 100% Cancellation of the Program Charges
Ask for credit note (No Cash)
- 61 Days Before - 00% Cancellation of the Program Charges
- 30 Days Before - 05% Cancellation of the Program Charges
- 15 Days Before - 10% Cancellation of the Program Charges
- 10 Days Before - 25% Cancellation of the Program Charges
- 03 Days Before - 50% Cancellation of the Program Charges
- Less than 3 Days - 100% Cancellation of the Program Charges P.S.:In addition to above cancellation charges train and flight cancellation charges will be charged seperatly
- If participants are found to be endangering the safety of themselves, others or the environment, Kshitij may send them back their and then. Refunds will not be given in such situation
- If ongoing program have to cancel due to force majeure / reasons beyond control of Kshitij,no refund shall be given.