Away yet close from the madness and routine, spread across 50 acres of pollution free land amidst Mango, Chikoo, Coconut and Corn plantation our Wada Camp offers immense scope to explore the possibilities the way one wants.
Camp’s locale is rural, rugged and unexplored and it gives the campers an experience and thrills of a rural life, farm life, and adventure plus water activities on the same platter.
Know Your Program
- Small group size enabling personal bonding and vigilance
- Practice of Experiential Methodology, thus creating a SAFE Environment for the child to participate and express freely
- NO COMPETITION throughout the camp, ensuring the kids feel welcome, and do not feel pressurized emotionally or socially
- Kids are actively involved in the decision making and day planning during the camp stays, thus enabling the kids to take charge of their program, and helping them cope with the consequences of their choice
- Completely fun and exploration based camps, whilst giving the kids enough time to bond with fellow participants and enjoy FREE PLAY!
Gather at Amar Mahal at 6:45 am. Departure by Bus at 7 am. Reach campsite at 10:30 am.
- Dorm Allotment & Orientation
- Visit the Campsite
- Cooperative Games
- Gaushala Visit
- Bon Fire & Fun Night
Bullock Cart Ride
Map Reading & Designing
Bon Fire & Performances
Depart from campsite at 3 pm. Arrival at Amar Mahal at 7 pm.
What to Bring!
Pair of Clothes (2 Pants & 4 T-shirts), Night Suit, Small Shoulder Bags (Which participants can carry on their backs during Sightseeing and Activity) & Back Pack, Safety Pins, Water Bottle, Handkerchiefs, Napkin, Floaters, Toiletry Pouch, Cap, Sun Screen Lotion, Lip Balm, Cold Cream. Dairy Pen, Towel, Torch, Sunglasses, Swimming Costume, Mosquito Repellent
What not to Bring!
Expensive Jewelry, Walkman/Radio, iPod, Mobile Phone, Electronic Games, Junk Food, Snacks or Cold Drinks, Medicines.
This is a sample itinerary. Kshitij reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of our program as a result of unforeseen circumstances, including weather, environment or health hazards. To the best of our ability, substitution of activities will be comparable to, or better than the original activity.