Venue - Solang Valley & Patalsu (Manali)
This program is moderate grade, specially designed for the millenial youth. A short 3 day hike at an altitude of 4220 meters with a breathtaking view of these mighty, gorgeous himalayan mountain ranges bring for the youth an experience to cherish for the lifetime. This is ideal for everyone who dreams of visiting Himachal and camping under the stars atop the mountains with friends by their side and a brilliant campfire warming our hearts. This program is a perfect blend of adventure, thrill and fun !
Explore and enjoy himalayan beauty while experiencing various thrilling adventure sports. .
Know Your Program
- For safety and reliability reasons we travel Delhi to Manali by HRTC AC Buses.
- We use quality equipments like Cliff Climber Tents and Cliff Climber Sleeping Bags
- Participants to Instructor Ratio during program is 4:1. During Journey 8:1
- Medical facility is available at all the time with the head guide including Oxygen Cylinder, Oxymeter, First aid kit, Stretcher facility and Survival Blanket.
- Food: Menu will be Indian style comprising breakfast, extra supplement (fruits or energy drink), lunch, snacks, soup, dinner and bournvita. The diet is completely vegetarian and is nutritious.
- Guides: The guides hired are certified from mountaineering institutes and are quite experienced. All the members are trained in BLS(Basic Life Support Training). The ratio of guides to kids will be 1:7.
- Small group size enabling personal bonding and vigilance
- Practice of Experiential Methodology, thus creating a SAFE Environment for the child to participate and express freely
- NO COMPETITION throughout the camp, ensuring the kids feel welcome, and do not feel pressurized emotionally or socially
- Participants are actively involved in the decision making and day planning during the camp stays, thus enabling them to take charge of their program, and helping them cope with the consequences of their choice
- Completely fun and exploration based camps, whilst giving the participants enough time to bond with fellow participants and enjoy FREE PLAY!
Para Gliding - Rs. 3200
Rope Way - Rs. 650
ATV Ride - Rs. 400-500
Rafting - Rs. 1000
Gather at Bandra Terminus at 12 noon. Departure by Garibrath at 12:55 pm. Enjoy Dabba Party with New Friends
Reach Delhi in afternoon and onward journey by Bus to Manali.
Reach Manali and take an hour ride to reach the famous Solang Valley. Post lunch trek to Anjani Mahadev Temple. Overnight stay in tents at Solang village.
Our Eco Trekkers will be woken to the sight of green, towering Sierras of the Kullu District. We will arrive at our destination in the early hours of the day. They will detrain the Bus at the Manali Junction and will head towards famous Solang village with a jeep ride.
We will the go ahead with breakfast, followed by the tent allocation. An orientation will be given to the group of Eco trekkers giving them a detailed insight on the proceedings of the next five days in the wilderness of the bountiful Himalayas.
Pre lunch acclimatization walk to Anjani Mahadev(Duration 2 hours).
Post lunch participants can enjoy sports at Solang Valley. Overnight stay in tents.
Trek from Solang to Shagadugh. Overnight stay in tents at Shagadugh.
We will start the trek from Solang to Shagadugh. The trek has a moderate ascend and goes through some dense forest of Pine and Oak trees. The dense forest then leads to an open large meadow which is known as Shagadugh. Overnight stay in tents at Shagadugh.
Trek to Patalsu peak(13,451 feet). Descend to Shagadugh camp.
We will start the day early from Shagadugh for Patalsu peak. The trek has a steep ascend for the peak. The panoramic views of the Shitidhar, Friendship and Manali peaks from the peak is quite mesmerizing. We will then start our descend to Shagadugh camp. Overnight stay in tents at Shagadugh.
Descend to Solang Valley. Overnight stay at Solang.
Post breakfast we will start the descend for Solang Valley from Shagadugh camp. Overnight stay at Solang village.
Manali Sight seeing and ride to Rumsu base camp.
Jeep ride from Solang valley to Manali. Participants can explore the famous Mall Road, shop souvenirs and explore temple. By 5 PM we will start with a jeep ride to Rumsu base camp. Certificate distribution.
After morning breakfast, we will go ahead with a brief lecture on rope and knots. Post breakfast we will practice a session of Rock Climbing on natural rock wall. Post lunch Rappelling.
Overnight stay at Rumsu base camp.
Drive to Kullu (Kais Gompa) and departure from Kullu.
Today starts very relaxedly in comparison to the previous four days early rising, followed by breakfast, Certificate distribution and Departure from the base camp toward Kullu via Kais Monastery. The Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery was inaugurated by His Holiness the Dalai Lama in the month of May 2005, giving one an insight of the Buddhist culture. Following the visit to the Gompa, the Eco Trekkers will depart from the Kullu Bus stand complex, bidding goodbye to the abode of snow, Himachal Pradesh. Dinner will be served during the journey, at the dinner stop.
Arrive Delhi early morning and catch Garibrath from Delhi Sarai Rohilla at 9 am and start return journey to Mumbai.
Arrival Bandra Terminus at 8 am
This is a sample itinerary. Kshitij reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of our program as a result of unforeseen circumstances, including weather, environment or health hazards. To the best of our ability, substitution of activities will be comparable to, or better than the original activity.
What to Bring!
Pair of Clothes (6-7 T Shirts & 2 Full Jeans + 2 Full Track Pants), 1 Haversack Bag & 1 Small Shoulder Bag, Thermal/Winter Jacket, Safety Pins, Water Bottle, Handkerchiefs, 2 Night Suit, Sport Shoes & Floater/ Slippers, Toiletry Pouch, Towel, Cap, Sun Screen Lotion,Odomos Mosquito Cream, Cold Cream, Lip Balm, Dairy Pen, 4 Extra Pair of Socks, Torch with new Batteries, Sunglasses, Swimming Costume (Nylon T-Shirt & Shorts (for Boys) & Nylon tights with Nylon Round Neck T-Shirts (for Girls)), Full Sleeves Jacket, Hand Gloves, Lunch Box
Optional: Camera, Binocular
What not to Bring!
Expensive Jewelry, Walkmans or Radio, Cellular Phone, Electronic Games, Junk Food, Cold Drinks
Terms & Conditions
11 Apr to 21 Apr
02 May to 12 May
16 May to 26 May
15 to 21 Years
By Train - 24800/person+5% GST
By Flight - 20000/person