Close, yet away from the madness and routine, spread across 50 acres of pollution free land amidst Mango, Chikoo, Coconut and Corn plantation, our camp at Wada offers immense scope to explore the possibilities the way one wants.
This camp’s locale is rural, rugged and unexplored and it gives the campers an experience and thrills of a rural life, farm life, and adventure plus water activities on the same platter. .
This camp aims at building more consciousness amongst the campers about elements of nature, art, farming, peer's and own behaviour. There is ample opportunity during the campto interact with peers, work in collaboration with each other as a team, overcome challenges as a group, thus enabling self to strategize and ideate.
Know Your Program
- Small group size enabling personal bonding and vigilance
- Practice of Experiential Methodology, thus creating a SAFE Environment for the child to participate and express freely
- NO COMPETITION throughout the camp, ensuring the kids feel welcome, and do not feel pressurized emotionally or socially
- Kids are actively involved in the decision making and day planning during the camp stays, thus enabling the kids to take charge of their program, and helping them cope with the consequences of their choice
- Completely fun and exploration based camps, whilst giving the kids enough time to bond with fellow participants and enjoy FREE PLAY!
Gather at Amar Mahal at 6:45 am. Departure by Bus at 7 am. Reach campsite at 10:30 am.
- Dorm Allotment & Orientation
- Visit the Campsite
- Cooperative Games
- Gaushala Visit
- Bon Fire & Fun Night
Bullock Cart Ride
Map Reading & Designing
Bon Fire & Performances
Depart from campsite at 4:30 pm. Arrival at Mumbai at 7:30 pm.
What to Bring!
Pair of Clothes (2 Pants & 4 T-shirts), Night Suit, Small Shoulder Bags (Which participants can carry on their backs during Sightseeing and Activity) & Back Pack, Safety Pins, Water Bottle, Handkerchiefs, Napkin, Floaters, Toiletry Pouch, Cap, Sun Screen Lotion, Lip Balm, Cold Cream. Dairy Pen, Towel, Torch, Sunglasses, Swimming Costume, Mosquito Repellent
What not to Bring!
Expensive Jewelry, Walkman/Radio, iPod, Mobile Phone, Electronic Games, Junk Food, Snacks or Cold Drinks, Medicines.
- 5 or 5 & Above children: 300/-
- 10 or 10 & above children: 500/-
Refer a friend
Refer our programs to your friends/family and get minimum 200 Rs. cashback. There is no limit to number of people you can refer or cashback amount. To know more click here
Terms & Conditions
Camp Cost may be subject to change in case of any change in government taxes or changes in fuel rates*
This is a sample itinerary. Kshitij reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of our program as a result of unforeseen circumstances, including weather, environment or health hazards. To the best of our ability, substitution of activities will be comparable to, or better than the original activity.