Mom and Child Camp
Camping with children can bring you back to the simplicity of nature. It increases your awareness of your surroundings and can refresh your appreciation for the many things that so often go unnoticed. Many things are learned and experienced for the first time during each day in the life of a child. It is so important to take the time to enjoy the journey of these new experiences with your child.The possibilities are endless! By planning successful, enjoyable camping trips when your children are young, you will set them on the path to a lifetime of outdoor adventures.
This one night two day camp at Vangani is going to be filled with oodles of fun and adventure. A complete get-away from the city madness, at a remote place, keep at bay all the worries and spending an intimate day with your little one is what makes it all the more inviting.
Know Your Program
- Small group size enabling personal bonding and vigilance
- Practice of Experiential Methodology, thus creating a SAFE Environment for the child to participate and express freely
- NO COMPETITION throughout the camp, ensuring the kids feel welcome, and do not feel pressurized emotionally or socially
- Kids are actively involved in the decision making and day planning during the camp stays, thus enabling the kids to take charge of their program, and helping them cope with the consequences of their choice
- Completely fun and exploration based camps, whilst giving the kids enough time to bond with fellow participants and enjoy FREE PLAY!
What to Bring!
Pair of Clothes, Small Empty Shoulder Bag, Safety Pins, Water Bottle, Handkerchiefs, Night Suit, Sport Shoes, Toiletry Pouch, Cap, Sun Screen Lotion, Dairy Pen, Towel, Extra Pair of Socks, Torch, Sunglasses, Swimming Costume, Plastic Bags, Woolen Sweater
What not to Bring!
Expensive Jewelry, Walkmans or Radio, Cellular Phone, Electronic Games, Junk Food, Cold Drinks
|Accommodation:||Non Ac Cottage|
|Charges Include:||Stay, All Meals, Activities, Travel|
|Charges Doesn't Include:||Any Personal Expenses|